Job title: Digital Marketing and Sales Specialist
Service: Entrepreneurship institute of Africa (EIA)
Duty Station: Kampala
Reports to: Managing Director Finding XY
Entrepreneurship Institute of Africa (EIA) is an online training and mentorship resource platform. The platform provides digital business development support though live training sessions and recorded video workbooks to accelerate the growth of entrepreneurs in Africa.
Users get to work with experienced facilitators, access quality enterprises training courses, accredited academic courses, mentors, and business information.
Applicants get to compete to receive unsecured loans from our Access Finance Fund (this financial service is only applicable to Ugandans) and connect with other services offered by Finding XY. EIA is a service offered by Finding XY.
Finding XY is an innovation and management advisory firm located in Kampala, Uganda.
Digital Marketing and Sales Specialist:
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic digital marketing and sales specialist with excellent outreach and digital marketing skills to promote EIA.
They will be responsible for onboarding new users and partners. The officer will be responsible for the making EIA the entrepreneurship digital training platform of choice. He/She will report to the EIA Manager.
Key tasks on which performance will be measured include:
1. Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with users of the platform.
2. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
3. Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
4. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
5. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
6. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
7. Collaborate with platform designers to improve user experience.
8. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
9. Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
10. Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
11. Organizing sales visits to demonstrate and present the platform to potential users and partners
12. Establishing new business leads aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
13. Reviewing sales performance Work Experience This role requires experience in managing an online education program and entrepreneurship training with 3+ years of industry-relevant experience.
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing • Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
How to Apply:
• Send your Curriculum Vitae (*indicate three (3) professional references), Certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding XY is an equal opportunity employer, both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th -April -2020 by 5pm.
For more information about this position, visit our website on www.eiafrica.net
or call us on +256 759 681506