Entrepreneurship Institute of Africa (EIA) is a business Institute that provides business development support to entrepreneurs through capacity-building programs/courses, and mentorship. EIA has adopted an online education system where the majority of its programs are conducted in a contactless yet interactive manner. EIA is a subsidiary of FInding XY.
EIA has programs targerting the enterprises right from ideation to launching to finally scaling up.
- StartUP Course: This training supports early-stage entrepreneurs through the stages of business conceptualization, design, organization, management, and identification of funding strategies. The StartUp training follows a fully-fledged and structured training model where participating entrepreneurs receive post-training support in form of technical support and access to Start-up financing options to enable the enterprises to meet their potential growth needs. How to register: visit signup.eiafrica.net
- Cente Ya Kikazi: This is a women empowerment program that improves access to capacity-building opportunities and access to finance for female-led enterprises. The rationale of #CenteYaKikazi is that while formal Female-Led SMEs represent 31 to 38 percent of all SMEs in emerging markets), the average growth rate of women’s enterprises is significantly low. Several factors including difficulties in access to finance & capacity building have contributed to the slow growth of female-owned businesses. The Program is supported by Village Capital. Apply for the September Cohort here: http://bit.ly/CYK2021 | Application deadline: 31st August 2021
- Mentorship Program: We host experienced business players to share their experiences with the entrepreneurs in order to guide their strategic goals.
- Catalyser & Accelerator Labs: These focus on Scaling Up and Investment Readiness of relatively established enterprises. In this case, we do partner with organizations, development agencies, etc, to train their portfolio companies/enterprises. Therefore we tailor these trainings based on the needs assessment.
- Management Programs: These are focused on improving the productivity of employees at their workplace through innovation and intrapreneurship.
For more information about these programs, please reach out to the EIA Coordinator:
Merab Twinomugisha | email@example.com | +256 750 969560